It’s that time of year again folks – christmas trees, hanookah minorras hanukkah menorahs, kwanza… uh menorahs, (don’t forget Atheist contempt) – And Pure Pop Year Enders! And as with last year, you’re all invited to submit your lists! Because of last year’s overload of submissions and because you never start a sentence with “because”, we’d like to lay out a few ground rules to help keep things organized.
- Your year ender should be relevant to Music, music culture and/or pop culture.
- Your list should be not more than a top 5 (short and simple.)
- Your review should contain at least 2 descriptive sentences / explanation for why you picked said year ender list item.
- Each list item should contain both artist name and title, where applicable, if it’s a film list – film title, maybe director… use your best judgement.
- Who you are. Name, Age, Location, Occupation, social security number and images you want to include… your cat, etc.
You’ve got a few weeks to put your thoughts together, and keep your eyes on the our facebook page and the website for more info. We’ll post up a link to a page where you can submit your list info. We’re gonna try and publish all the lists we get that meet the list criteria, so get crackin’!